Oscar di Montigny
Chief Innovability & Value Strategy Officer
Expert in Innovative Marketing, Relational Communications and Corporate Education.
Creator of the Economy 0.0 principles which combine business and management with philosophy, art and science.
Passionate and motivating public speaker often invited to participate in many national and international forums and events.
▪Marketing and Innovation
After years of marketing experience in an international group, now Director of Marketing, Communication and Innovation at Banca Mediolanum.
In 2009, launch of Mediolanum Corporate University (MCU). As a result, at the prestigious “Corporate Council Universities Awards” (CCU Awards) in 2013, MCU was recognized as being the 2nd best corporate university in the world.
In 2014, launch of Centodieci ()
- Book “Il tempo dei Nuovi Eroi” ("The Era of the New Heroes") edited by Mondadori, bestseller with over 180,000 volumes sold
- Blog "Thoughts for the Third Millennium"
- Radio and TV show on Radio Italia, “The Era of the New Heroes”
- Editorial collaborations with magazines and newspapers
▪Partnerships, Cultural Projects & Social Impact
- Singularity University Alumnus since 2015
- Mentor in important projects with a high educational and cultural impact
- Co-founder and President of “New Deal” committee of Confassociazioni (Confederation of Professional Associations)
- Member of the board of AIVEN Venture Partners, a global ethical investment fund investing in AI and robotics
- ‘The Refugee ACTion Hub (ReACT), in cooperation with MIT
- Member of the jury StartupItalia!
- Member of the jury of the international co ntest “The Robot of the Year”
Advisor to many trade associations and companies such as Bricofer, Decathlon, Discovery, Enel, ERG, IBM, ICOM, Intesa Group, KPMG, Microsoft, Poste Italiane, Swatch Group, Vodafone, Wurth.
▪Classes and Lectio magistralis
September 2016, first seminar about Economy 0.0 at the State University of Milan.
Qualche errore in questa scheda? Può capitare! Scrivimi qui con le correzioni. Grazie!